The Touring Unit Is Available In The Following Fridge Slide Sizes -
See Below For More Information
The Touring Unit, being our most popular, is designed to multi-layer and divide the rear to allow item to be accessed without having to unpack or double handle items.
This Unit ticks all the boxes, whether it be for long extended trips with a camper/caravan in tow or hitting the deserts and the high country, vehicle dependent.
It puts your fridge on a heavy duty slide, at a user friendly height, and has enough storage area on top of the drawer and shelf above for larger items and food boxes, with lots of smaller hidey holes in the drawer side bins and side pocket. The Drawer is big enough to take your compressor kit, and lots more - with the Soft Luggage Rack at the top being a great way to swallow up the sleeping gear, jackets, etc in the roof cavity. The full shelf being in two halves gives you fantastic versatility with space – allowing you to remove either or both sides of the shelf to accommodate your needs in different situations.
With an added advantage - you can remove the Fridge slide, shelves and the drawer in about 10-15 minutes, taking you to what we call “Station Wagon Mode” when they are not needed (also known as Soft Luggage Rack kit)
SPECIAL FEATURES FOR THE Y62:
- Ample storage underneath the False Floor frame for one or two batteries, air compressor, spare parts, longer items, and mroe!
- Retains access to the jack via a hatch door underneath the Fridge Slide
- Exclusive add-on available: the POWERHOUSE! A ready-made battery house with a charging platform, fitted to the False Floor frame (see images below). Suits a 105AH Full River style battery.
- NO DRILLING of the vehicle! We have utilized all pre existing vehicle bolt holes
- Interstate Shipping with DIY Installation Kit available for 40 Ltr and 60 Ltr Fridge Slide configurations only at this stage.
As with all of our Systems - the Y62 Touring Unit is 100% Aussie Made, Modular, Removable, and comes with a 3 Year Warranty. Fitting & Installation available at our Hallam, Vic factory.