The Low Profile Is Available In The Following Fridge Slide Sizes -
See Below For More Information
This Storage System offers an organized and safe way to store smaller amounts of luggage, for the travelers that do not intend on going off-road on a regular basis. It puts your Fridge on a heavy duty slide, at a user-friendly height, with enough storage area on top of the Drawer for larger bulkier items and a Side Board to prevent items falling behind the Fridge when in the open position.
The Drawer is lockable, features flush mount latches and 20 roller bearings per Drawer, and is big enough to take your compressor kit and lots more. The Side Pocket and the Side Bins allow access to storage between the wheel arches, and are handy to store away recovery gear and other items in an organized manner.
An added advantage - you can remove the Fridge Slide, Drawer, Side Bin and Side Pocket as needed, to quickly and easily return your vehicle back to everyday use in between trips and travels. The False Floor that sits underneath the Fridge Slide and Drawer can either be removed or remain in vehicle to act as a protection for the vehicle's floor underneath.
SPECIAL FEATURES FOR THE Y62:
- Ample storage underneath the False Floor frame for one or two batteries, air compressor, spare parts, longer items, and mroe!
- Retains access to the jack via a hatch door underneath the Fridge Slide
- Exclusive add-on available: the POWERHOUSE! A ready-made battery house with a charging platform, fitted to the False Floor frmae (see images below). Suits a 105AH Full River style battery.
- NO DRILLING of the vehicle! We have utilized all pre existing vehicle bolt holes
- Interstate Shipping with DIY Installation Kit available for 40 Ltr Fridge Slide configuration only at this stage
As with all of our Systems - the Y62 Low Profile is 100% Aussie Made, Modular, Removable, and comes with a 3 Year Warranty. Fitting and Installation available at our Hallam, Vic factory. Give us a ring for more details and pricing on 03 9708 6605 :-)
NOTE: When referring to the below images please keep in mind that the Low Profile only includes the 'bottom half' section of what is shown. (As we haven't got photos of the Y62 Low Profile yet!) Please refer to above for inclusions and options.